Thursday, August 22, 2013

Day Two - People of God

Am I a new Christian? No, but am I finally returning to Christ? Yes, and I would like to start again. So this is thirty days of learning about Christianity. Some of these posts may be short, and some may be extremely long. I don't include the verses that I will be reading because I myself found it more fulfilling to look it up and read on my own. 


  • Genesis 28:10 - 15
  • Genesis 32:22 - 28
Abraham withheld nothing, not even his son from God. 

What do I still withhold? 
  • My Love Life: I've always kept God out of it. Which is probably why its always failed. I kept God separate and believed he couldn't "see" what I was doing with these guys.
  • Friends: I'm afraid to talk to my friends about God in fear they will laugh at me or think I'm weird.
Lord, I wanna give it all to you. Everything in my life. I want to hand it to you. Take control again.


"With everything, with everything
We will shout for Your glory
With everything, with everything
We will shout forth Your praise"
- With Everything - 


No comments:

Post a Comment