Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Day Seven - Cycles of Disobedience

Am I a new Christian? No, but am I finally returning to Christ? Yes, and I would like to start again. So this is thirty days of learning about Christianity. Some of these posts may be short, and some may be extremely long. I don't include the verses that I will be reading because I myself found it more fulfilling to look it up and read on my own.


  • Judges 2:10 - 19
Basically God kept calling the Israelites back and gave them so many chances. It says in verse 18 that the LORD had compassion for them. 

How many times have I done that to God? A lot. I know he's been calling me back to him lately, and I'm just finally listening.

Food For Thought
  • Judges doesn't mean a Judge as we know the word. It means Leader.

No comments:

Post a Comment