Friday, August 23, 2013

Day Three - The Ten Commandments

Am I a new Christian? No, but am I finally returning to Christ? Yes, and I would like to start again. So this is thirty days of learning about Christianity. Some of these posts may be short, and some may be extremely long. I don't include the verses that I will be reading because I myself found it more fulfilling to look it up and read on my own. 


  • Exodus 20:1 - 17

  1. You shall have no other gods before me.
  2. You shall not make for yourself an idol.
  3. You shall not misuse the name of the LORD your God.
  4. Remember the Sabbath day by keeping it holy.
  5. Honor your father and mother.
  6. You shall not murder.
  7. You shall not commit adultery.
  8. You shall not steal.
  9. You shall not give false testimony against your neighbor
  10. You shall not covet.
God, I want to live by these rules. I put things before you, I swear, I disrespect my parents, I've stolen, I lie, and I want what everyone else has. Help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment