Saturday, August 24, 2013

Day Four - Sacrifices Required of the Law

Am I a new Christian? No, but am I finally returning to Christ? Yes, and I would like to start again. So this is thirty days of learning about Christianity. Some of these posts may be short, and some may be extremely long. I don't include the verses that I will be reading because I myself found it more fulfilling to look it up and read on my own.


  • Leviticus 5:14 - 19


"If anyone sins and does what is forbidden in any of the LORD's commands, even though they do not know it, they are guilty and will be held responsible."
- Leviticus 5:17

Now this I found very interesting. How many times have I sinned without knowing? I always think about how much I sin. This just adds to it. I want to be honest, and I want others to be honest with me. Am I doing good? Am I doing wrong?

When I was at camp this summer, my counselor talked about how non-Christians don't always know if they're doing wrong or not. 

We judge them so readily for how they live their life... But do they know any better?

No comments:

Post a Comment