Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Day One - The Fall of Humanity

Am I a new Christian? No, but am I finally returning to Christ? Yes, and I would like to start again. So this is thirty days of learning about Christianity. Some of these posts may be short, and some may be extremely long. I don't include the verses that I will be reading because I myself found it more fulfilling to look it up and read on my own. 


  • Genesis 3:1-19
These verses talk about the fall of humanity, what started it all. They also talk about sin and temptation, and of course their consequences. 

Adam blamed Eve and Eve blamed the serpent. However, all three were punished in the end. God gave them their own free will to obey or disobey. 

Food For Thought
  • The serpent spoke to Eve. She wasn't startled or afraid, It makes me wonder if all animals could speak.
  • God told the serpent that since he had temped Eve he would "crawl on your belly and you will eat dust all the days of your life." Does this mean that serpents had legs before he temped Eve? Probably

No comments:

Post a Comment